Sunday, September 26, 2010

Introduction



What’s up to my fellow Angelinos, to all the beautiful people who live in the sunny state of California and all the fabulous peeps to the east. My name is Natalia Cuevas…yeah nice to meet you all too. I’m really excited about starting this blog, Ryan knows, it’s taken me awhile. I grew up in the rowdy neighborhood of El Sereno, which is located in the eastern outskirts of downtown LA--East Los Shout Out!! My life before college consisted of earning good grades and sports and although it is very embarrassing to admit, I wore sweatpants to school and was a bit of a tomboy. After graduating from Woodrow Wilson High School, I moved to 2 hours south and attended the University of San Diego where I studied English and Business Administration, but in the fall semester of my junior year, I studied abroad and lived in Madrid, Spain for 4 months and from then on my life has never been the same. From then on, Fashion has become my love! Watching all the glamorous Euro street wear, I took notice of a certain confidence, attitude, and emotion these women portrayed, they were in charge and they said so through their clothing. When I returned home, I looked at my hometown with a different pair of eyes-fashion eyes…. and saw it everywhere. So with my blog, I plan to bring the best shopping spots, trends, styling advice, and secrets the West Coast has to offer!
Oh and of course I had to post a photo of my puggies (Queso top, Nina below), they are my babies! I have to work tonight so I will be at Havana House, and if anyone is looking for something to do, we will have DJ Rob and DJ Diablo in the mix with Dano on the mic ("Oh my God!!"). Stop by...oh and Tecate is only $3 tonight! But the best part about working tonight is that I will be taking you to the streets of Alhambra, so we will see what these Latinas are really wearing! Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment