Sunday, March 6, 2011

Best in Target!





There is nothing like being a fashionista on a budget...its so much fun...well and a lot of work! Although I must admit, I would give anything for a Fendi satchel and a pair of Louboutins. But hey, all in good time, right?!!

Anyway, for now, I am always on the look out for a steal! Naturally, I follow Target. They were
really the pioneers when it came to designer collaborations. This year, Target is celebrating the 5-year anniversary of its GO International and Luxury designers collaboration by launching GO International Designer Collective. This collection will feature 34 dresses from 17 past designers. It will have a price arrange from $24.99 to $44.99, which means designer creativity with an affordable price tag...Amen!

With that I must tell you all, to save the date and visit the selected Target near you that will restock its floor with the best selling designer dresses on March 13th. I'm talking the best of Thakoon, Proenza Schouler and Alexander McQueen!

I can't wait! This time around, the best part is, the collection will be sold at all Target locations!


**Photos:
Courtesy of Target.com
Top to Bottom: Thakoon, Proenza Schouler, Anna Sui, Alexander McQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment