Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thee Spring 2011 Trends

Although I love the layers of autumn, it is always such a relief when the sun comes out in LA for good. I mean…this is the core and majority of my wardrobe! Naturally, I am all about the spring trends, and this season has me very excited. My favorite leading trends say so much about me as a designer, because Spring 2011 is all about Color, Print and Pants! The brighter the color the better, anything from a cool blue, emerald green, coral red, or mustard yellow will do. Prints have made a huge come back and can be found on dresses, pants, blouses and jumpsuits! As for the wearing of the pants, we should all thank this 1970’s revival. It’s the return of the pantsuit for women!

Here are some of my favorites from each category, but if you feel like looking at a Spring 2011 show that really made headlines try looking at Gucci. Frida Gianini really surprised me this season. Her color combinations were genius and every pair of pants that walked the runway were just impeccable.

Prints

Timo Weiland

Michael Angel


Colors

Lanvin

ISSA

Michael Kors


Pants

Jason Wu

Gucci
Enjoy the Sun!!

**Photos courtesy of Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment