Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Little Fashionistas


One of the most exciting things about fashion, is sharing it with the ones you love. Fortunately, my family has quite a bit of divas who love reading Teen Vogue, talking fashion and playing dress up in their older cousin's clothes. These are my not so baby cousins (from left to right) Alyssa, Amanda, Vanessa, Aimee, and Ashley. They mentioned to me that their favorite accessories are headbands and belts. Oh and how teens love colors and prints...anything different would be so boring. I am inspired by how much fun they had putting together outfits from my high school wardrobe.

It reminded me of why I wanted to be a designer in the first place, because its so much fun. With that attitude I plan to live a joyous life in really amazing outfits for me and all the ones I love, because every young girl and woman deserves to feel beautiful:)

No comments:

Post a Comment